If you represent an organization that has an exclusivity agreement.
Please reach out to us before registering.
If you need a table or electricity, please add to cart before adding your early registration.
· Table vendors are responsible for their own booth display. Display should be attractive and appropriate for the church setting. JaxNaz Church reserves the right to review, modify or remove all items or displays in question.
· Vendors are expected to act as own security for items they bring and display, as well as for funds received. JaxNaz Church is not responsible for items or money lost or stolen, nor for any property damage incurred during the EXPO, set-up or tear-down.
· Only children over the age of 12 years are allowed to serve as vendors’ assistants.
· Child care will not be provided. Children may not be left unattended during the EXPO and Craft Show.
· ONLY 1 (ONE) BUSINESS REPRESENTED PER TABLE/SPACE. Vendors must pay for more than one booth if additional booth spaces are needed.
· Registration fees are due at the time of registration. Registration is not final until fees are paid and booth/registration is approved by JaxNaz. This is to ensure that vendors meet criteria listed above as well as to prevent multiple vendors from the same company. You will be notified of approval by email or phone within 10 business days. If your registration is not approved, all registration fees will be promptly returned.
BOOTHS WITH ELECTRICITY ARE LIMITED AND AVAILABLE ON FIRST COME-FIRST SERVED BASIS.
Upon registration, vendors agree to the following:
· Have booth/display space set up by 9:30am on day of EXPO and CRAFT SHOW.
· KEEP BOOTH/SPACE OPEN FOR ENTIRE LENGTH OF EXPO AND CRAFT SHOW (10AM-3PM).
· Wait to pack up table(s) until after 3pm.
· Donate to the Expo an item that represents your booth (minimum $10 value) to be given away as a door prize.
· Sales of brewed coffee at booths is prohibited.
· We will do our best to honor your booth placement preference. However, we cannot guarantee location.